While some women are naturally gifted with a curved body, some are not. However, a curved body can be easily obtained through various natural and unnatural ways. Natural ways include various exercises that will focus on the muscle growth at various important places. Unnatural ways include the consumption of butt enhancement supplements. In this article, we will be talking about how one can achieve a bigger booty fast and what are the various exercises to gain a bigger butt.2
How to gain a bigger butt in a month?
An enhanced combination of a healthy diet and a great workout will make sure that you have an improved figure within a month. Most of the women struggle with fat around their waist and thighs. In order to lose the fat, you are required to eat healthily.
While losing the fat you are also required to focus on the muscle gain around your butt. This can be achieved through a number of exercises. Doing squats will be the most beneficial.
How to gain a curvy figure with weeks?
One of the quickest options includes getting a butt enlargement surgery. This will make sure that you have a toned and a bigger butt within a few weeks. Other methods can include the consumption of butt enlargement pills. However, they can take a while to show the desired results, they are considered as one of the best alternatives. Nevertheless, these pills are to be incorporated with a healthy diet and a proper workout regime to achieve the maximum results.
Know some exercises to enhance your butt.
By doing some exercises, you are bound to grow your butt muscles that will result in a naturally bigger booty. Below are the most effective exercises to gain a toned butt –
- Sit ups – place a stool in the front. Place your left foot on the stool and lift your right knee. Make sure that your right is at a 90-degree angle. After that, you can step back down. Repeat this exercise with placing your right foot first. Continue this for a few minutes.
- Plie squats – stand with your legs apart. Bend your knees. You are required to squat low and come back up.
- Deadlifts – carry a dumbbell in your both hands. Slowly bend down at your hips, making sure that your back is straight. Exhale and come back up. Repeat this exercise for at least 20 more minutes.
- Lunges – stand with your legs joined. Place your left foot in the front taking a large step. Keep your right leg backward and bend it forward, almost touching the floor. Now repeat the exercise with the other leg.
- Superman – lay flat on your stomach extending your arms above your head then lift your arms and your chest and legs high. Maintain this position for about 20 seconds and relax. Repeat at least 3-4 times.
- Donkey kicks – kneel down on your four limbs. Extend your right leg backward as if you are kicking. Continue with the other leg and repeat.
If you want the results now, you can always go for the butt pads. Other options can include butt-lifting underwear.